Havana Park District
The Havana Park District is proud to be situated in Havana, the County Seat of Mason County, Illinois. This quaint town with it's beautiful Riverfront Park on the Illinois River has much to offer both residents and visitors. It's downtown is bustling after recently having undergone major reconstruction and rejuvenation. The Park District has 13 parks also including it's Rockwell Indian Mound, Optimist Pool, Bellrose Island and Meadows, Veteran's Park and 10th Street ball fields, the Gymnasium and the Chester Center. Please enjoy our website and contact us by email or call 309-543-6240 if you have any questions at all!
- Water Aerobics/Adult Lap SwimWater Aerobics will be held 5 DAYS/WEEK IN 2022!! M-F: 12:00-12:50pm*Starts on Monday, June 6th $60 for a punchcard – Purchase 10 get the […]
- Despite the cold weather, Swimming Season will be here before we know it!! We, at the Havana Park District, are gearing up for the 2022 Season! […]
- Want the BEST Summer job ever?! Get some sun and have lots of fun at Havana’s Optimist Memorial Pool this summer! Time to prepare for Lifeguarding!! […]
- We are thrilled to announce this year’s incredible line-up!!! From the hard driving rock & roll of THE STEEPWATER BAND to the eclectic Americana of Taylor Steele & The […]
- Our Youth Karate Classes are designed to teach your children the level of self- confidence and self-advocacy they will need to become successful adults. This class […]
Pay for Rentals & Classes Online Now!
See all the Programs and Rentals we have under the 'Programs' tab!
Havana Park District is the steward of
Acres of beautiful park land!
Havana Park District has