Havana Park District
The Havana Park District is proud to be situated in Havana, the County Seat of Mason County, Illinois. This quaint town with it's beautiful Riverfront Park on the Illinois River has much to offer both residents and visitors. It's downtown is bustling after recently having undergone major reconstruction and rejuvenation. The Park District has 13 parks also including it's Rockwell Indian Mound, Optimist Pool, Bellrose Island and Meadows, Veteran's Park and 10th Street ball fields, the Gymnasium and the Chester Center. Please enjoy our website and contact us by email or call 309-543-6240 if you have any questions at all!
- Havana Park District is looking to do an introductory golf program for kids, but we could use some help. If you have an interest in golf […]
- Follow the Havana Park District on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/HavanaILParks for all the latest updates in programming and for ideas for things to do at home during […]
- November 19, 2020 The governor’s new COVID guidelines go into effect this Friday. How do these guidelines impact the Havana Park District over the next couple […]
- Click here to join the group about 2021 Baseball in the Havana area: https://www.facebook.com/groups/playballinhavana Click here to visit Havana Youth League’s new website! The 2021 Havana Youth […]
- Tumbling is returning to the Chester Center on October 6! Classes will be on Tuesdays from 6pm to 7:30pm. The fee is $30/month for Havana residents. […]
Pay for Rentals & Classes Online Now!
See all the Programs and Rentals we have under the 'Programs' tab!
Havana Park District is the steward of
Acres of beautiful park land!
Havana Park District has