Havana Park District
The Havana Park District is proud to be situated in Havana, the County Seat of Mason County, Illinois. This quaint town with it's beautiful Riverfront Park on the Illinois River has much to offer both residents and visitors. It's downtown is bustling after recently having undergone major reconstruction and rejuvenation. The Park District has 13 parks also including it's Rockwell Indian Mound, Optimist Pool, Bellrose Island and Meadows, Veteran's Park and 10th Street ball fields, the Gymnasium and the Chester Center. Please enjoy our website and contact us by email or call 309-543-6240 if you have any questions at all!
- Dress warm and search through Rice Park and find as many candy canes as you can! After the hunt, drive around Havana and check out all […]
- The Park Fit Thanksgiving Sale will be Monday, November 23 to Friday, November 27! This year the sale will be able to be purchased through HavanaParkDistrict.org […]
- The governor’s new COVID guidelines go into effect this Friday. How do these guidelines impact the Havana Park District over the next couple of weeks? -No […]
- Night Owl Open Gym will start next Friday (November 20)! These open gyms will be on Fridays 8:30-11:00pm and are free! There will be a maximum […]
- Click here to join the group about 2021 Baseball in the Havana area: https://www.facebook.com/groups/playballinhavana Click here to visit Havana Youth League’s new website! The 2021 Havana Youth […]
Pay for Rentals & Classes Online Now!
See all the Programs and Rentals we have under the 'Programs' tab!
Chester Center, 200 S. McKinley St.+ Google Map
Havana, IL 62644
Havana, IL 62644
Dress warm and search through Rice Park and find as many candy canes as you can! After the hunt, drive around Havana and check out all […]Find out more »
12 December 2020
Havana Park District is the steward of
Acres of beautiful park land!
Havana Park District has