Havana Park District
The Havana Park District is proud to be situated in Havana, the County Seat of Mason County, Illinois. This quaint town with it's beautiful Riverfront Park on the Illinois River has much to offer both residents and visitors. It's downtown is bustling after recently having undergone major reconstruction and rejuvenation. The Park District has 13 parks also including it's Rockwell Indian Mound, Optimist Pool, Bellrose Island and Meadows, Veteran's Park and 10th Street ball fields, the Gymnasium and the Chester Center. Please enjoy our website and contact us by email or call 309-543-6240 if you have any questions at all!
- It’s Going to be a GREAT Summer in Havana! Optimist Memorial PoolOpen Daily: 1:00-5:00pmJune 4-August 22THURSDAY ADULT NIGHT SWIM! 6-8PM Daily Admission: $5/PersonAges 4 and under […]
- Water Aerobics/Adult Lap SwimWednesday and Fridays: 12:00-12:50pm*Starts June 7Fee: $6/Day or $94 for entire summer Click here to sign up and pay for Water Aerobics online […]
- Ready to get your SWIM on??? Optimist Memorial PoolOpen Daily: 1:00-5:00pmJune 4-August 22 Daily Admission: $5/PersonAges 4 and under are freeChildren 11 and under need someone […]
- Click here to sign up for Swim Lessons now! Swim LessonsSession 1: June 21-July 2Session 2: July 12-23Session 3: July 26-Aug 6Lessons are Monday-Thursday *Fridays are […]
- Come and cool off at the pool! Swimming lessons, water aerobics, and private pool rentals are offered. Call the office for more information. Pool Season Opening: […]
- The Havana Youth League has a website and the 2021 Schedule is posted! Click here for more information!
Pay for Rentals & Classes Online Now!
See all the Programs and Rentals we have under the 'Programs' tab!
Havana Park District is the steward of
Acres of beautiful park land!
Havana Park District has