Havana Park District
The Havana Park District is proud to be situated in Havana, the County Seat of Mason County, Illinois. This quaint town with it's beautiful Riverfront Park on the Illinois River has much to offer both residents and visitors. It's downtown is bustling after recently having undergone major reconstruction and rejuvenation. The Park District has 13 parks also including it's Rockwell Indian Mound, Optimist Pool, Bellrose Island and Meadows, Veteran's Park and 10th Street ball fields, the Gymnasium and the Chester Center. Please enjoy our website and contact us by email or call 309-543-6240 if you have any questions at all!
- Have YOU got what it takes? Army Combat Fitness Test Training classes offered at the Havana Park District with SFC Illinois Army National Guard Heather Miller, […]
- Our first Mother Son Nerf Night is coming up on Saturday, February 27! The event will run from 6:00-8:00pm, and it will be a night of […]
- Night Owl Open Gym will start on Friday, February 12! These open gyms will be on Fridays 8:30-11:00pm and are free! There will be a maximum […]
- Some of our fitness classes have resumed! Jenny Roskelley’s fitness classes will meet on Mondays at 4:30pm, Tuesdays at 3:30pm, Wednesdays at 4:30pm, Thursdays at 3:30pm, […]
- Follow the Havana Park District on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/HavanaILParks for all the latest updates in programming and for ideas for things to do at home during […]
Pay for Rentals & Classes Online Now!
See all the Programs and Rentals we have under the 'Programs' tab!
Havana Park District is the steward of
Acres of beautiful park land!
Havana Park District has